The EMS Precision Electronic Hot Plate Model 1000-3 provides an extremely accurate means of providing even temperatures across a surface. This compact unit provides the sophisticated control options required by the most demanding of applications, yet it is simple to use, visually appealing and competitively priced.
- Temperatures from 50°C to 200°C
- Accurate to ±1% across working surface
- Vacuum ports can be added to ensure intimate contact between substrate and hoteplate.
- Substrate size from 50 mm to 150 mm dia
- PID Temperature Controller with digital readout
- User settable power limit
- Autotune of PID values makes unit simple to use
- High visability 4 digit LED display shows temperature in °C or °F.
- Two Programmable dwells
- Switch control for vacuum and lift Pins.
- Preheat for ceramic sub strates
- Any work requiring a precise temperature
- Power 110V or 240V at 5 amps
- Dimensions: 350 x 285 x 120mm aprox.
- Vacuum > > 1 bar.