The EMS Precision Electronic Hot Plate Model 1000-1 provides an extremely accurate means of providing even temperatures across a surface. This compact unit provides the sophisticated control options required by the most demanding of applications, yet it is simple to use, visually appealing and competitively priced.
- Temperatures from 50°C to 150°C
- Accurate to ±1% across working surface
- Vacuum ports ensure intimate contact between substrate and hoteplate
- Substrate size from 10 mm to 150 mm
- PID Temperature Controller with digital readout
- User settable power limit
- Autotune of PID values makes unit simple to use
- High visability 4 digit LED display shows temperature in °C or °F.
- Curing of Photo Resist
- Curing of Epoxy
- Any work requiring a precise temperature
- Power 110V or 240V at 2 amps
- Vacuum >> 15″
- Dimensions: 250 x 250 x100mm
Contact Us for a copy of the Data Sheet or User Manual.