The EMS Precision Electronic Hot Plate Model 1000-1 provides an extremely accurate even temperatures across the Top surface. This is achieved by mounting heating elements into a Aluminium plate up to 22mm thick. The aluminium is also anodized to provide an excellent inert surface, to ensure not contaminating your samples.
The Hot Plate comes with a sophisticated PID temperature controller, that provides the versatility to meet the most demanding applications, yet simple to use and visually appealing and competitively priced.
- Accurate to ±1% across working surface
- Substrate size from 10 mm to 150 mm
- Temperatures from 50°C to 200°C
- Vacuum ports to ensure intimate contact between substrate and hot plate (Vacuum holes on a diameter of 40mm)
- Tough durable stainless steel casing
- Hard Anodised Aluminium Top surface.
- PID Temperature Controller with digital readout
- High visibility 4 digit LED display shows temperature in °C or °F.
- Delrin Safety Guard, as well as minimize heat loss at the outer edges of the heating plate.
- Top Plate 200mm x 200mm, System size 350mm x 270mm x 120mm
- Vacuum port controlled via a timer in the PID controller and momentary switch.
- or Manually with a latch switch.
- Top surface has small recess to allow tweezers to get under your sample to lift off.
- or Totally flat Top surface.
- PID controller configured to Run a heat cycle of 2 Ramps and 2 dwells.
- or Steady state continuous single set point temperature.
- PID controller configured to Run a heat cycle of up to 4 Ramps and 4 Dwells.
- Larger Top Plate of 250mm x 250mm, System size 430mm x 350mm x 150mm
- Increased Maximum Temperature capability up to 250°C
- Add Lift Pins then please view Hot Plate Model 1000-3 Info…..