The EMS Spin Coater Model 6000 provides a simple and economical means of applying highly accurate coatings to silicon wafers, ceramic substances or other flat items at upto 10,000rpm. The Model 6000 consists of a bench top spinner and a remote control unit, linked by a flexible cable.
The EMS 6000 now comes with touch screen programming and PID speed control.
- Ability to repeat a job many times with great accuracy to produce reliable coatings
- PID Process Control
- Touch screen programming
- Single ‘press to go’ button control
- Simple programming of spin speeds, times and accellerations
- Storage of 59 job settings to reduce set up times
- Wide selection of ‘quick fit’ chucks for any sized substrate
- Fast and easy cleaning to ensure long and reliable production life
- Additional outputs for controlling resist pumps, developer systems and infrared systems.
- Application of Photo Resist
- Application of Epoxy
- Any work requiring a precise timed sequences of speeds
- Power 110V or 240V at 2 amps
- Vacuum >> 15″
- Dimensions: 300 x 400 x 270mm
Download EMS6000 User Manual