The EMS Low Profile Precision Electronic Hot Plate Model 1000-2 provides an extremely accurate means of providing even temperatures across a surface. This compact unit provides the sophisticated control options required by the most demanding of applications, yet it is simple to use, visually appealing and competitively priced.
- Temperatures from 50°C to 150°C
- Accurate to ±1% across working surface
- Vacuum ports can be added to ensure intimate contact between substrate and hoteplate (not fitted as standard
- Substrate size from 10 mm2 to 100 mm2
- PID Temperature Controller with digital readout
- User settable power limit
- Autotune of PID values makes unit simple to use
- High visability 4 digit LED display shows temperature in °C or °F.
- Suitable for working under microscopes and magnifyers
- Preheat for ceramic sub strates
- Curing of Epoxy
- Any work requiring a precise temperature
- Power 110V or 240V at 2 amps
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x < 25mm